basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to
us, will be processed by us. By visiting this site you agree to be bound by the
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, the data controller is Pierce Protocols Limited (company number 05613954) whose registered office is at 15 Bunhill Row, London, England, EC1Y 8LP.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process information
that you provide to us by completing the contact form on our website, by
corresponding with us by email, by phone or by any other method. This
information may include your name, phone number, postal address and email
We may also automatically record technical or other information about your visit to the site, including: the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site; the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; computer and connection information such as your browser type and version; the country and telephone area code where your computer is located and the pages of the site that you viewed during your visit.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your information:
• to deal with or address any comments, enquiries or complaints made by or about you relating to the site;
• if you consent, to notify you of our services that may be of interest to you (you may revoke your consent at any time by notifying us at: email@example.com with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line);
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical and survey purposes; and
• to improve our site by ensuring that content is presented to visitors in the most effective manner or as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Your personal information will not be used for any purpose of a commercial or non-commercial nature unrelated to Gerhard Richter and without your permission. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to
disclose your information:
• in the event that Pierce Protocols Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it may be one of the transferred assets; and
• where we are required to by virtue of any legal, regulatory or other obligation.
Cookies are small files that are stored on
your computer or internet-enabled portable device by the websites you visit.
They are used to make websites work and to improve their efficiency, as well as
to provide website usage information to the website owner.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
If you wish to remove cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to your Internet browser’s help and support area for instructions on how to delete cookies.
HOW WE USE GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool, on this site to understand how the website is being found and used to help us improve the user experience.
Like many services, Google Analytics uses
first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they
are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We then use
the information to compile the reports and to help us improve our site.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit this site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.